Closed Doors has been developed and maintained by the offices of the Bahá’í International Community for the purpose of publicizing the dire situation of the Bahá’ís in Iran. All articles and photographs in this site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization, subject to the following restrictions:
- They must at all times by attributed to the Bahá’í International Community
as the original publisher and Closed Doors Web site as the original source.
- The reproduction must be accompanied by a prominent link to this Web site
(in on-line media) or the URL (denial.bahai.org)
of this site (in other media).
- Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way (including, without
limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product
service, opinion or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of
the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only. Captions must remain with the
photographs at all times.
- The Bahá’í International Community will not be responsible to any person
or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential,
indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of
the stories and/or photographs on our site.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs
from this site is given freely such that no special permission is required,
the Bahá’í International Community retains full copyright protection for
its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international
Bahá’í International Community
Office of Public Information
866 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017